Delivered in Two-Parts
Part 1: Online/Self-Study Component:
- Review the legislation, regulation, and standards that all brokerages must follow to be compliant.
Part 2: In-Class Facilitated Instruction:
- Hosted at CMBA Ontario's head office at 40 Winges Road, Unit 7, Woodbridge, Ontario, L4L 6B2.
- You will be guided by one of our qualified facilitators, who is also a licensed broker, over 2 consecutive weekends.
- There is a Part 2 in-class course offering every quarter throughout the year.
- You will be able to sign up for a class once you complete Part 1.
- Once you purchase the Mortgage Broker Course, you have 6 months to complete Part 1
- You must complete both Part 1 and Part 2 within 12 months from signing up for the Mortgage Broker Course.
More details on the course, including an overview of Part 1 and Part 2 of the course are available on CMBA's website here: https://cmbaontario.ca/education/mortgage-broker-course/
Price: $495 HST Exempt
- Teacher: IMBA Admin